- Accumulate at least $42,000 for investments during 2013, beginning 2014.
- Continue to diversify the nest egg.
- Think about additional source of income.
- Regular monthly updates
- To cover 6 themes
I have no intentions to move towards an entertaining blog with 2-3 weekly posts. I will endeavor my best efforts to stay on personal subject of financial independence and family budget.
- Create list of books to read & read them- 12 books is minimum.
- Publish the books reviews.
- Stay under $80,000 with the family expenses
- Accumulate $7,000 towards durable goods replacement over 10 years.
Be happy. Run 1,000 miles during the year.