- Accumulate at least $47,000 (This is 40,000 in 2010 money) or $4,000 a month for investments during 2014, beginning 2015.
- Portfolio to be at $370,000 by end of the year.
- Think about additional source of income. My blog start bringing some measurable income but want to beef up with some streams.
- Regular monthly updates
- To cover 6 themes on financial independence.
- Create easy tracker for the long term portfolio performance.
I have no intentions to move towards an entertaining blog with 2-3 weekly posts. I will endeavor my best efforts to stay on personal subject of financial independence and family budget.
- Create list of books to read & read them- 12 books is minimum.
- Publish the books reviews.
- Stay under $84,000 with the family expenses
- Accumulate $7,000 towards durable goods replacement over 10 years.
Be happy. Run 1,000 miles during the year.