Non-inflation adjusted table of our family finance for the last 6 years:
- Education expenditure is up by ~$10,000. Expect to remain stable next year.
- Car insurance remained almost the same. However additional cost was two set of tyres (winter –summer) and annual service.
- Miscellaneous expenditure was up due to the administration expenses (~$4,000).
- Medical bills are up (additional dentist cost ~$2,700).
- Bills are up (electricity and heating are up, etc).
- Home, after extended period of time we started renewing some of the furniture – bed, carpets. Additional electronics cost us ~ $3,200.
- Joy – $4,000 extra in comparison with last year. Two separate week breaks cost us $9,600 this year, which is $,2700 more than last year on the holidays. Another $1,300 increase came from random miscellaneous expenses.