- Accumulate at least $48,000 (This is $40,000 in 2010 money) or $4,000 a month for investments during 2015, beginning 2016.
- Portfolio should be able to generate $9,000 a year after taxes in the money of the day (In 2014 it was $7,500). Stretched target – $10,000.
- Think about additional source of income. My blog start bringing some measurable income but want to beef up with some streams.
- Regular monthly updates
- To cover 6 themes on financial independence.
- Publish easy tracker for the long term portfolio performance.
I have no intentions to move towards an entertaining blog with 2-3 weekly posts. I will endeavor my best efforts to stay on personal subject of financial independence and family budget.
- Create list of books to read & read them- 12 books is minimum.
- Publish the books reviews.
- Stay under $100,000 with the family expenses
- Accumulate $7,000 towards durable goods replacement over 10 years.
Be happy. Run 1,000 miles during the year.