- Accumulate at least $40,000 for investments during 2012, beginning 2013.
- Create feasible plan 10 year and review the priorities.
- Diversify the nest egg.
- Think about additional source of income.
- Regular monthly updates
- To cover 6 themes
I have no intentions to move towards an entertaining blog with 2-3 weekly posts. I will endeavor my best efforts to stay on personal subject of financial independence.
- Create list of books to read & read them- 12 books in minimum.
- Publish reviews.
- Have solid understanding of mutual funds and energy sector stocks.
- Stay under $75,000 with the family expenses
- Accumulate $7,000 towards durable goods replacement over 10 years.