- Accumulate at least $24K a year. Stretched target - $50K. – Partially complete. Accumulated approximately $ 38K.
- Portfolio should be able to generate $8,000 a year after taxes in the money of the day. – Complete. Without seeing end of the year result from some of the companies received $8 K after taxes.
- Develop additional income source in full, potential reward about $2,000 a year – Not achieved, although some measurable progress made.
- Less than 5% of portfolio in cash by end of the year and $350 K overall net worth in the money of the day – Partially achieved, portfolio $387 K but approximately 11% in cash.
- Regular monthly updates – Not achieved. (Missed September update).
- To cover 6 themes on financial independence - Portfolio performance, Assets Allocation, Energy stocks screening and Family budget. Missing one more theme.
- Publish easy tracker for the long-term portfolio performance – Not achieved.
- Create list of books to read - 12 books are minimum. Not achieved. Read only two, not achieved.
- Read the books.
- Publish the books reviews – Not achieved.
- Stay under $100,000 with the family expenses – Achieved. Spent $84K.
- Accumulate $7,000 towards durable goods replacement over 10 years – Achieved.
Be happy. Run 1,000 miles during the year. Keep BMI below, target 26.6 (current 27.5)- Partially complete. Ran 1,022 miles but BMI is 27.4.